Class Materials List
- 18”x 24” Pad of sketch paper: Good choices include, Blick Drawing Pad, Canson XL Sketch Pad, or Strathmore Sketch Pad
- Kneaded Eraser
- Range of graphite pencils. Recommended: HB, 2B, 4B
- Vine charcoal sticks, both thin and thick
- Good quality pencil sharpener
- Tackle-box to carry supplies
- Modeling fee included
Portrait Drawing (Short pose)
This essential practice is made accessible to artist of all levels. Once mastered, portraiture opens up a world of possibilities. Whether you aim to become the next great figurative artist or just find joy in the process of drawing, this course will set you on your path and will give you the tools you need to create a successful body of work!
Step One: Become a member
By signing up for an annual membership before enrolling in class you will receive a 20% discount on all subscriptions.
Step Two: Select your classes
Now that you are a registered member enjoy your discount on classes and other benefits.
We welcome non-member registrants too. If you are curious and would like to try out Atelier Art Studio before purchasing a membership please feel free to enroll as a guest. We hope that you love it and become a member. Your discounted rate will begin on the first day of your membership.