Studio 1, Instructor: Amy Foster
Class Materials List
- 18”x 24” Pad of sketch paper: Good choices include, Blick Drawing Pad, Canson XL Sketch Pad, or Strathmore Sketch Pad
- Kneaded Eraser
- Range of graphite pencils. Recommended: HB, 2B, 4B
- Vine charcoal sticks, both thin and thick
- Good quality pencil sharpener
- Tackle-box to carry supplies
- Modeling fee subscription (on website)
Portrait Drawing (Short pose)
Students looking to work on their hand-eye coordination and core drawing skills will work from the human figure. The goal is to increase accuracy and spontaneous expression while working on dynamic drawing principles.
- Emphasis on developing strong drawing skills quickly
- Importance of gesture drawing
Step One: Become a member
By signing up for an annual membership before enrolling in class you will receive a 20% discount on all subscriptions.
Step Two: Select your classes
Now that you are a registered member enjoy your discount on classes and other benefits.
We welcome non-member registrants too. If you are curious and would like to try out Atelier Art Studio before purchasing a membership please feel free to enroll as a guest. We hope that you love it and become a member. Your discounted rate will begin on the first day of your membership.