Studio 1, Instructor: Amy Foster
Class Materials List
- 18”x 24” Pad of sketch paper: Good choices include, Blick Drawing Pad, Canson XL Sketch Pad, or Strathmore Sketch Pad
- Kneaded Eraser
- Range of graphite pencils. Recommended: HB, 2B, 4B
- Vine charcoal sticks, both thin and thick
- Good quality pencil sharpener
- Tackle-box to carry supplies
- Modeling fee subscription (on website)
Figure Drawing (Short pose)
A comprehensive study of drawing which progresses from understanding natural perspective and culminating in advanced projects. Modeled on the highly-regarded drawing programs of art and design colleges.
- All members are encouraged to take this program as a foundation to subsequent study
- Emphasis on developing the core skills of observation and quality workmanship
- Open to all levels of experience, no prerequisite
Step One: Become a member
By signing up for an annual membership before enrolling in class you will receive a 20% discount on all subscriptions.
Step Two: Select your classes
Now that you are a registered member enjoy your discount on classes and other benefits.
We welcome non-member registrants too. If you are curious and would like to try out Atelier Art Studio before purchasing a membership please feel free to enroll as a guest. We hope that you love it and become a member. Your discounted rate will begin on the first day of your membership.