Class Materials List
- 18”x 24” Pad of sketch paper: Good choices include, Blick Drawing Pad, Canson XL Sketch Pad, or Strathmore Sketch Pad
- Kneaded Eraser
- Range of graphite pencils. Recommended: HB, 2B, 4B
- Vine charcoal sticks, both thin and thick
- Good quality pencil sharpener
- Tackle-box to carry supplies
- Modeling fee included
Figure Drawing (Short pose)
Artists of all experience levels learn the essential practice of observational drawing through the study of the human form. Student will study the core skills of measuring, proportion and anatomy. Once the core skills are learned the beauty of this class becomes accessible as students explore the expressive potential of the human form. Advanced students will focus on mastery of the drawn body and developing a personal style.
Step One: Become a member
By signing up for an annual membership before enrolling in class you will receive a 20% discount on all subscriptions.
Step Two: Select your classes
Now that you are a registered member enjoy your discount on classes and other benefits.
We welcome non-member registrants too. If you are curious and would like to try out Atelier Art Studio before purchasing a membership please feel free to enroll as a guest. We hope that you love it and become a member. Your discounted rate will begin on the first day of your membership.